About The Wrong Songs
The Wrong Songs is an agency for online strategy & innovation. We work with you, your colleagues & your customers to help you make the right moves online.
A few years ago I managed a large project concerning a social media platform for recruitment at energy company Eneco. Last week the platform was discontinued as a new recruitment website was launched. A darling was killed. Kind of a sad event, but I’m glad to see many of our ideas live on. Read more.
more work & ideas
- Helping young people fulfill their dreams with Jimmy’s
- This year I will be helping out Jimmy’s NL in their quest to provide a place for every young person to find answers to their questions, solve their problems, use their talents and fulfill their dreams. Jimmy’s is an innovative youth organisation with three locations in the North of the Netherlands. With a developing by [...] Read more – ‘Helping young people fulfill their dreams with Jimmy’s’.
- Happy new year, happy new wrong songs!
- The amount of activity on this blog seems to reflect that is has been a really quiet year for The Wrong Songs after the music campaigns we worked on before. In fact I have been very active, just not under this name. Starting this year that’s all going to change and I must say I’m [...] Read more – ‘Happy new year, happy new wrong songs!’.
- Random acts of kindness. Learn from Patrick Watson and the Haldern Pop Festival.
- During my visit to this year’s Haldern Pop Festival one act stood out and inspired me. As always, music is a big source of inspiration to me and I thought I should share this one as well: Saturday night, 3AM. The last show of the festival has just ended. People are heading back to the [...] Read more – ‘Random acts of kindness. Learn from Patrick Watson and the Haldern Pop Festival.’.